- On the way to school, I heard both James Taylor AND Ace of Base on the radio.
- I couldn't find a parking spot in the graduate lot, so ducked into visitor parking and used snow to cover my parking sticker so no one will know I am a student.
- I remembered to bring my lunch.
- My nails are finally loosening up, so hopefully they will be banished from my life shortly.
- I finally overheard a classmate refer to our Jewish Greek and Roman Law class as "Jewish Greek and Roman Barf," something I've been hoping would catch on for 2 weeks now.
Monday, January 22, 2007
It is only 10:30, and already, many signs it will be a great day, nay, a great week: