Wednesday, January 10, 2007

First things first...

Okay, so we have a lot to cover, what with the biggest party of my life and a champion vacation in Me-hi-co and now a permanent best friend roommate, but before we get into any of that, I need to pay tribute to two important things:

#1: The Noodle Man. Someday I want an obituary as cool as this...I know someone already invented ramen noodles, swiffers and naps, so guess I should get brainstorming. Rest in peace, sodium king. My favorite: "teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime. Give him ramen noodles, and you don't have to teach him anything."

#2: This is an awful lot like my life. (start humming "Everybody dance now!")

In other news, I picked out a pretty awesome husband.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gurrtatic...I'm here and I'm ain't goin no where...mmmmmmmckay. So keep on bloggin sister soldier...I've got a lot of sitting in front of a computer, banging my head on the desk, and rocking in the corner to do. The only thing that can save my sanity is reading about brain mush, 4th grade and your new roommate.