Reasons Our New Place is Awesome, or, How Easily Pleased Two Graduate Students Can Be
1. DISH WASHER. This means that when we neglect our dishes for several days, we no longer have to look at them.
2. GARBAGE DISPOSAL, which means no more scooping out goopy slime scraps and running to the trash can.
3. One and a half bathrooms = two toilets = happy marriage. And speaking of bathrooms, one is upstairs and one is downstairs, which means you do not have to go up and down the stairs in the middle of the night, which means peace.
4. Air conditioning. The fans aka circling helicopters at our bedside have just become a thing of the past.
5. Carport. Next winter, no car scraping at the bumcrack of dawn!
6. A normal sized living room means we can fit a couch AND loveseat as opposed to just a loveseat. This means that if someone comes over, we can (gasp!) all take a seat, AT. THE. SAME. TIME.
7. No hilarious neighborhood kids doorbell ditching....YET. (At the last place, our 6-year-old friend doorbell ditched us each Saturday without fail, and once, Husband yelled "I caught you!" and kid responded, shouting "No you didn't!")
We miss you, little maniac.