- telegraph-service rater (Just like gymnastics...I liked that telegraph, but the landing was rough. 8.5!)
- weave-defect-charting clerk (Mayday! Mayday! Crappy hairdresser alert!)
- cutter-and-paster, press clippings (psst...ever heard of CTRL-C and CTRL-V? It's 2007)
- scoreboard operator
- nut sorter (this one looks like an uber-maniac...take him away! This one....hrmmm...medium psycho...)
- cigarette-making-machine catcher (I don't know if it's catching the cigarettes or the machines, but either way, I like it)
- egg processor (i thought those were called chickens.)
- napper tender (code for baby-sitter?)
- plastic design applier (The old ladies who put clingy hearts on their windows on Valentine's Day can get PAID for that?)
- polisher of eyeglass frames (grandparents all over America could be making millions!)
- lens inserter (wtf)
- dipper of clock and watch hands (like Dairy Queen? With sprinkles?)
- golf ball trimmer (WTF!)
- finisher (OF WHAT? I finish a fountain drink each day...turns out that's a job)
- buckle wire inserter
- button reclaimer (Aha! Stand back! That's mine!)
- puller through (Good news, perseverant Americans! Hang in there, and you'll get paid somehow).
Just take a minute to imagine any of those on a business card. Visit http://www.ssas.com/ and click on 137 Unskilled Sedentary Occupations near the bottom for more info....
Turns out, if law school doesn't work out, I'll always have options.