Other things I recommend:
- Sleeping from pre-takeoff to post-landing and therefore remaining unaware traveling ever took place
- Hearing that a woman you tried to teach for ages but kept striking out with is now the Relief Society secretary
- Watching the sunset from the Hill Cumorah until a fakeout-grumpy man kicks you off by telling you he's served 8 missions and is training to hike the Appalachians and that he saw 27 turkeys, some on top of trees.
- Shrieking with strangers bc you know the same mission champs.
- diving into Niagara Falls. Okay, not that one.