Thursday, May 31, 2007

I am not making this up.

Dear Itunes Music Store,

I appreciate you, and you've brought a lot into my life, especially when I got home from my mission and worked out with a CD player and felt like Austin Powers and had good friends explain to me the wonder of Tunes Inside Computers That Can Magically Transfer To A Little Computer Smaller Than My Hand And Remain In Both Places Forever. You and I, we have a long history, and it's my love for you that leads me to such confusion right now. How could you do this to me? I just want to know WHY.

I know the list is for me because it says "Just For You" at the top and has ten song suggestions for me. What I'm wanting to know right now is why the freak this is how the list begins:

1. MMMBop
2. Gettin' Jiggy Wit It

WHY??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard Hanson's Mormon...

Megan said...

haha...awesome!

Anonymous said...

Maybe itunes has a way of discerning your love of fresh prince and gay youth.