1. Insist on filling their plates myself with 2-3 times the portion they would choose for themselves; moments later, tell them they still look hungry and fill the plate once more.
2. Buy a cat and let it climb on the stove while we finish cooking.
3. Ask them when they go home.
4. Treat them like Spiritual Pez Dispensers and ask things like: "Tell me something spiritual about your mission," or "What's the hardest part so far?" or "How often do you get homesick?" or "Tell me something inspirational."
5. Offer to set them up with a brother/cousin/nephew/friend.
6. Request a specific spiritual message from them. "How about something from Lesson 5?"
7. Pour them coffee.
8. Yell, "Gotta go!" and smile sweetly, leaving them alone with husband just to see if they panic.
9. Pretend they were at the wrong house.
10. Say, "Wow, I guess the old saying 'sister missionaries are worth the weight' applies now, doesn't it?"