Sunday, January 06, 2008

ALOHA!

A week in the land of perpetual rainbows and nice sunburns is enough to do any pregnant frump a world of good. Highlights of our Maui adventure include becoming BFF with some whales, a LOT of fantastic people watching, some ridiculous light reading, many games of Clue, and WAY too much food, along with plenty o family quality time, gas and laughs. And if you're wondering if I got a bug bite in the middle of my forehead, the answer is yes. I thought about moving to Hawaii til I realized they don't need lawyers there because THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS IN PARADISE. Anyway, since I'm frazzled from the red-eye, here's a little unrelated something for you to enjoy til I can blog again like a sane person instead of a sun-ravaged beast whose hair still smells like sunscreen mixed with the airport.

4 comments:

Katie M. said...

tis funny. I was just about to blog about our paradiscial trip to the land of rbows and whales, but you beat me to it. I think you summed it up quite well-- argh. I'll get to the hawaii post later... There remains one issue to dispute over: YOU ARE NOT FRUMPY!!! You are only frumpy if you begin wearing old nylons with runs up both legs. Amen Amen.

ebv said...

I am SO sorry you have to come back from paradise to... Provo.

Truly.

Supalinds said...

Oh I am so jealous!

So happy to have you back! Now let's lunch...very soon!

Ashley said...

you went to hawaii? how come i didn't know that?