Thursday, February 14, 2008

letter from a concerned citizen

Dear John McCain,

I respect your willingness to fight a losing battle, since Obama will be our next president and you must realize that the next 9 months won't be very fun for you, getting squished like a bug and everything. It's noble of you to persevere uphill against all the odds. But I'm having a hard time taking you seriously with the 3-4 distinct rivers running through your neck. What's the story? Gastrobybass surgery? A treasure map? Were you attacked by a fork?

Sincerely,
Gurrbonzo.

8 comments:

andrewsmiracledrug said...

Yellow teeth is the hottest ever.

J said...

That's gross. Looks like gobbler folds.

Supalinds said...

He totally freaks me out. He looks like he smokes a few packs a day. Mmmmm....good!

K8 said...

AHhhh- isn't it sure purty though?? Rolls of thunder. Folds of flubber. I'd like to think he was attacked by a fork. THat made me giggle out loud and it's only 7 40 am for crying out loud. GO back to bed.

Megs said...

I'm going with giant fork attack. A really big, thinking, acting fork.

zacharoo said...

You're my friend. You're special to me.

Ashley is Blogalicious! said...

Here, here!

Ashley is Blogalicious! said...

Maybe he could go get his neck read...like a fortune.